Monday, January 23, 2012

Why?

Why is one of the most asked questions when someone starts anything. 

I figured, since I'm starting a blog, I should probably explain a little bit about 'why' I am.

It's pretty selfish actually. I love writing. I write at a super low level, but it is one of my absolute favorite things to do. But seeing as I keep a journal from which I would die if anyone read, why would I feel the need to publish my writing? I basically just need a place to get all my thoughts out to a few close friends. And this seems to be the easiest way to do that. 

Tomorrow I continue a 40 day fast, with starting a 21 day Daniel Fast. Fruits and vegetables and water ONLY. This may be one of the hardest things I have done. But I'm doing it with the support of two friends, and my church. The next 21 posts will be about what we'll be praying about as three friends working together to build God's kingdom, starting with our own lives. They may not even make sense to anyone but me, but hey, I'm doing it. We'll see how it all works out in the end. Whether I continue the blog, or if it just fades out as just another failed blog.

So with that, I leave you until tomorrow. 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment