Monday, January 30, 2012

Fast Day 15.

Well the prayer challenge for Saturday was to focus on 'work'. Whatever that means for you. 

Some of us have jobs.
Some of us don't have jobs. 
And some of us almost have jobs. 

I am one of those people who almost have a job. 
Yeah, it sounds super lame, but hey. 

As soon as I take a CPR class and get a few shots, I will be start 'work' at a daycare out in Antelope. 

God seriously has had this job picked out just for me. I've been trying to get a job for over a year. And I've had interviews, and seconds interviews, shoot, I've even had a job! But they have all fallen through for one reason or another. 

This job fell right into my lap. I will be working with a lady from church, and a friend. She is a single mom of five kids.The friend is a close friend I have known for years. 

I pray God will use me to show him to the kids I will be working with. And that this job will give me a better relationship with this friend, and with the oldest daughter of the mom. I pray this will all go well as a job opportunity for me, and that I would be able to keep this job for a long time. I pray the people I will be surrounded by when I take my CPR class, and when I get my shots and everything else will be able to see the Jesus inside of me.  

Until next time... 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment