Monday, February 6, 2012

Fast Day 17

Monday; January 30

Orphans

As we all know.. Orphans hold a huge spot in my heart. 
I told my parents for years that they should adopt! Years and years later they finally did, and we gave these two 'orphans' a forever family! Two less orphans. :)

Just because these two came to be in our family, does not mean that my heart has stopped feeling the pain for orphans. 
Every time I hear about an orphanage, a missions trip to an orphanage, or adoptions, my heart breaks for all the orphans out there who aren't able to get adopted, or who haven't been placed into a forever family yet. Every child deserves a family. And unfortunately there are millions of children who don't have homes. 

I pray daily for children who don't have forever families. 

I hope you will join me in praying for these children. 
xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment