Monday, February 6, 2012

Fast Day 18

Tuesday; January 31

"And lead us not into temptation.."

Temptation is the absolute worst thing Satan came up with.

Temptation sucks. A lot. 

He uses it in so many ways. 

It's not even fair.

For me, my biggest temptation is gossip and guys.

I find myself tempted (and a lot of the time giving into temptation) to gossip about people in my life. If anyone does any little thing to me, my first thought it to go and run and tell someone else just to get it off my chest. 

Guys is the other biggest temptation in my life. I find myself looking for the 'love' and attention from a guy. I get tempted to do things I know I shouldn't. And I have given in in the past. But not anymore. I still struggle a lot. But I have God on my side, and I can overcome any and all temptations. 

Leviticus 19:16 
Song of Solomon 8:4
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment