Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fast Day 34

Thursday; February 16


Influences


I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for other people. Everyone is influenced by other people in one way or another. Growing up, grown ups tell you "Don't let other people influence you on how you live your life." Well, are they not influencing you by saying that?


Well I'm proud to say that yes, i have indeed been influenced by people. Teachers, Leaders, Parents.


So God, I just thank you for my teachers. I thank you for the knowledge and life skills they have given me through my school years. I thank you that I have been lucky to have good teachers and such. 


Thank you oh so much for the leaders I have been given; 202, PB, and their wives. Pastors at my two churches. And the leaders I have had through the years. 
202 and his wife have been there for me since day 1 when I was the new girl to the youth group. I am so beyond appreciative of them, for they has been one of the very few constants for the last 7 years. Thank you Jesus for the amazing leadership abilities you have put in them. Thank you for putting them in my life. Thank you Jesus for their family. And I pray that you continue to bless their cute little family. 
I have been at the youth group longer than PB (and his wife), but things changed when they showed up. Youth kids are more on fire for God now than ever, and it is most definitely due to the fact that PB knows how to get the word across and bring heaven down! Ha. They both are such an inspiration, and have helped mold me into who I am today, maybe not directly, but they are definitely a part of it! Thank you Lord for an amazing youth pastor like PB and for his wife. Thank you for the affect they have had on my life. Bless their family!
Thank you Lord for the leaders you have put in my life! I couldn't have asked for better leaders. They are absolutely amazing.
Thank you Jesus! 



My parents also have had a huge influence on my life. They have both always been there for me. They have both taught me life lessons. And most importantly they have both influenced my walk with Christ. They have done nothing but encourage a relationship with God. I am beyond thankful for them.





Bless these people... 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment