Monday, February 6, 2012

Fast Day 19

Tuesday; Febraury 1

Boldness in Proclamation

Lord, we all know how hard it is to share your word. We are all worried about getting rejected, being shot down, and getting out feelings hurt. Help us all be able to have the strength and mind set that you are with us and will give us the words to say and that we should not feel anything that would make us scared. We trust in you Lord Jesus to help us through any situation.  

Help us Lord to know who to talk to. Show us who you want us to talk to. 

Thank you Lord for giving us the strength and positive mind set to share Your word. 

Mark 16:15 "Go into the world and preach the good news to all creation!"
Luke 21:15 "For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your enemies will be able to oppose or prove wrong."

Help us not be scared to be a "Jesus Freak." Let us not be afraid to show that we love Jesus. Take away the fear of being judged! Lord we thank you for everything you do for us!

From here on out, I give the rest of my life to the Lord. I want to follow him without shame all the rest of the days of my life. I don't want to live on my own anymore. Jesus come and be the ruler of my life. Do with it as you please! Thank you for the amazing friends I have, who love and support me through every high time and trouble.


Thank you Lord for your love. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment